Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

OUCH...YUM!

Dinner with friends, what can be bad about that?
Absolutely nothing... but...
Poor Jo had met with some angry snow 2 days before when skiing and arrived like this!
I sure hope she has a speedy recovery!! She's finally got her work visa and can become gainfully employed in the US...and she's on crutches with an injured knee! (Although I rather enjoy having her not work and cook us fabulous large meals and all to many yummy desserts!!) She has a good sense of humor about it atleast, "Hey, I get to use the crutches from last January's ankle injury!"

Dan and I met Jo, Emmanuel and the Singaporean crew (plus one) for dinner at Turkuaz up in our neighborhood. It's the one restaurant in my neighborhood that every time I pass it I say "I have to come try it"...but just never had!

My loss!

The food was both plentiful and YUMMY! Emmanuel said we MUST go back and try the brunch at some point! We will!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home