Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Friday, December 22, 2006

Ready, Set...

Tonight I picked up the rental car, ran some errands and then had my choice of parking with so many of neighbors having already fled the city for their holiday destination. My gifts are wrapped, my bag is packed and I'm ready to go in the morning!

I haven't had a copy of my license in 2 years (my wallet was stollen and I haven't needed a car, so why waste time at the DMV when a passport works perfectly well for most of my needs!) :-)
I'm glad to have it again. The freedom to be able to rent a car and leave NYC whenever I choose is nice to have again.

Looking forward to a nice whirlwind tour of New England and catching up with old and new friends!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie J. said...

aww, no more butt-warming Volkswagen? ::grin:: Do I have that brand right?

Glad you got a semi-white Christmas...I've never missed New England as much as I did this year; week before Xmas it was in the 80s down here. I can't wait to move!

8:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home