Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Relaxing on a Quickie!
Dmitri and I are in Barnardsville, NJ on a quickie 3-day, 2-night getaway (perfect timing) to celebrate not only his birthday (Monday!) but the last few days I'm around before I'm off again to Asia. We're staying at the Bernards Inn - wonderful in all ways!
He surprised me by having searched out a looong list of LYSs - and wew're going to explore those that are open...most things in this part of NJ are closed on Sundays (including Restaurants!)
I'll write a fully detailes write up - including the Amazing meal from last night - tomorrow(ish).
Hope you're all having a GREAT WEEKEND!
Ciao Ciao!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeet!
hope you're having a great time.:)
Happy Birthday to Dmitri!
luv
Darlene

3:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeet!
hope you're having a great time.:)
Happy Birthday to Dmitri!
luv
Darlene

3:03 PM

 
Blogger Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

glad you're having some fun!

5:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberli,
Happy Birthday to your guy! When are you coming to HK? I hope I'll see you before I leave for the States on April 15!

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home