Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Friday, September 29, 2006

YEAH!! GREAT NEWS!!
I'll have a piece in the
NEW Stitch-N-Bitch Advanced Knitting Book!!

I awoke here in China this morning to find an email from Deb Stoller telling me that one of the designs I'd submitted back in June was accepted for her next SnB book!!
When I hadn't heard back by August I'd thought for sure she'd passed on them all, but her publisher had moved her to a different project and put this on hold.

Phew! I was about to submit it to another publication!!!
I'd better get through my UFOs and Christmas projects in the next two weeks so I can dive in to this... it's a quite complicated intarsia pattern...

Fun fun fun!!
Cheers from China all!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

You are so amazing- all the traveling and working, and yetyou have time to design and get added to Stitch and Bitch! very cool..

5:13 PM

 
Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Awe - thanks!
However...it'll only be amazing when it's DONE!!
The ideas/designing is the easy part - writing the pattern and making the sample is the hard part!!
Thanks for the nice comments you always leave!!
Cheers from NYC!
Kimberli

5:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's great news! Marjorie is a big SnB fan and I'm going to let her know right away!

4:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's fantastic, congratulations!!

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home