Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

China Day Won

I arrived last night, met up with Mag and Tony at the airport and journeyed from Hong Kong into China. Arrived, checked in and we went to the local for some dinner. Chinese food of course!
My boss is here today only, but he's doing work in another room so I can cruise along without interruption.

I was doing a search online with Blingo and voila ---
Blingo I won a movie ticket! How Fun! It'll show up in my mailbox some time in the next 2 months.

Besides that it's just been prepwork all day! Let's see what tomorrow brings!
Cheers from China!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, thank you for the information, and your perspective.
I can enjoy this weblog and especially this particular blog post.
At this time, Personally i think I spend far too much
time on the net, reading rubbish, mainly. This is a
refreshing differ from that experience. Nonetheless, I think that perusing other's
good ideas is a valuable investiture of at least a few of my weekly measure of
time in my routine. It's almost like looking throughout the junk heap to discover the wheat.
Or else, whatever illustration is effective for you. Still,
sitting in front of the personal pc is probably as bad for you as smoking and fried potato
chips.

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home