Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Friday, August 18, 2006

All done!
Long day - end of week - last day before trip. My Assistant is all set for next week. I've left her some fun stuff!
Had a quick trip to the Doc's today for this lingering cough. He gave me some antibiotics to start if it doesn't get better in a few days. China is NOT the place to decide I need a doctor, so I'll have them with me.
After work Dan and I grabbed a quick bite and then saw The Illusionist down at the Angelika. We arrived about 35 minutes (or more) before the showing and the line snaked around the first floor and was heading nearly our the door!! That's what we get for going opening night!
I really enjoyed The Illusionist. Found it very entertaining. I recommend it on the big screen too so go and enjoy!

Busy day tomorrow. a friend stopping by, brunch with my cousin who's here from LA and errands to run. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home