Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Friday, February 10, 2006

Back in the living

I'm putting in a half day at work...so I've only a minute.

I've FINISHED my 1957 Cardi while I was laid out on the couch -- including making the buttons! I'll post this weekend about it all!

I'm also working on finshing these...
I pulled them out and figured out my dodgy notes (I have one finished which helped!) and have worked my way from only 1.5" of the arm to the start of the the thumb gusset... I want to wrap them up so that I can dive into my Olympic Knitting...

Which has needed to change suddenly -- the charity knitting will continue to be happening... but I've been commissioned to design/make a shrug that needs to take priority. I've swatched it on a number of different needle sizes...the evenutal owner of said shrug will stop by tonight to tell me which she prefers...then I'm ON IT!

That's all the knitting news for now!
Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sorka said...

hey send those squares out if you havn't ..
Can't wait to see those blankets get down there.. SWTC is sending over a dozen!!!
It;s soo cool
Thanks for your help!

4:50 PM

 
Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

Glad you are feeling better! I am loving that armwarm! lovely color and texture.mmmm texture.

can't wait to see your design.

6:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home