Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Peep n' Riingo

Since I spent the morning through early afternoon shopping the market (checking out the stores to see what my competitors have out.) Today's shopping time was in Soho, where I checked out Peep for a nice Thai lunch. The website makes it look like it's this hip spot...which it may be for dinner. It was, though, a nice lunch stop. For $7 or $8 you get an appetizer and a main dish...it was too much food for me to finish, although my dining partner finished every lick. I'd go back for lunch... it's a nice, fast option in that part of town.


Tonight my Aunt Ann joined Michelle and for a Restuarant Week treat at Riingo. The Tuna Tartare was yummy! Ann RAVED about the Trio of Lamb (chop, shank and skewer!) Personally -- I liked the Aqua Cosmo(white cranberry aquavit, citrus, white cranberry juice)...yummy.

I can't easily convey just how nice it was to spend time with my Great Aunt. She's so full of life -- bursting with energy! She's fun and smart and sweet all rolled into a feisty woman who will turn 75 shortly! Simply amazing! I can't wait for her return visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home