Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Girl Time

Returning home I always enjoy my time catching up with friends so much!

I was happy to see both Morgan and Michelle on consecutive days...and I dragged them both (not difficult to do!) to Niko's so that I could have my favorite Greek Salad (in all of the world) two days in a row. Salad is the thing that i miss MOST when I'm in Asia! Both days we followed lunch with a film -- I saw Nanny McPhee, an OK family film and Casanova, cute boys, great costumes...not much plot.

>
After Casanova Michelle and I went to check out the new knitting shop on the Upper West Side -- KNITTY CITY! I love it! It's fantastic. The Staff/owner are warm and friendly as it the atmosphere.
They will be have a Mens Only Knitting Night on either Tuesday or Wednesday (I wrote it down but lost the slip of paper) -- so gents, call them and go check it out!

I have designed a shrug for Michelle, at her request, and we picked out the yarn for the project. It will likely be the project I do for the Knitting Olympics as there is a deadline for it! (More on that soon!!)

We also made a new friend while at Knitty City -- HELLO SUSAN!!! Welcome to NYC! Hopefully we can get together for a little knitty fun soon!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

sounds like your back into the swing of things :) a mens knitting group? i think the only man i know that knits is my brother in law...

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home