Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tuesday Makes Up for Monday


Next time you want treat... go check out Kittichai located at luxury hotel 60 Thompson at 60 Thompson Street. Go check out the link above to their websites -- the bar and restaurant is as much a treat for the eyes as it is for your palette. The photo to the left doesn't NEARLY do it justice!!

The drinks on offer were wonderful (both wine options and martinis), the appetizers of the Crispy Jasmine Rice Crackers with coconut, chicken and shrimp relish was TASTY! Not only was the Hamachi presented in a fantasic manor, but it tastes FANTASTIC! For dinner both the Baked Sea Bass and the Honey-coated beef were devine. Dessert brought some delicately filo-like wrapped bananas while I had the coconut and lime crepes.
Ahhhhhh...
Go - Go - GO! Yum!

I got home exhausted... to find this at my front door...
OK, I fess up -- I broke my yarn diet... and my book diet...
But I was so tired that the thought of weilding a knife scared me... until tomorrow...

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie J. said...

ooooooooooooo...pretty box!

Oh, I mean, shame on you! I'd wag my finger at you if my hand wasn't busy hiding the 5 skeins of White Buffalo that came in last week.

Although, if any of it is going toward the Knitting Olympics, I think it's justified :)

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Nik said...

I'm supposed to be on a knitting book diet but i'm SO tempted to buy the "sensational socks" book.

12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home