Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, October 16, 2006

Send Your Yarn Today!

Yes, I know I'm pathetically behind on my blogging
(you should see how any I have half-written but I need to add photos etc...)

BUT -- this is time sensitive so here goes!!

Jennifer over at Major Knitter is collecting yarn and supplies for a charity project where children will not only learn to knit, but learn about donating to charity at the same time!

PLEASE, check out her site and send anything you can this week --
deadline is OCTOBER 21st (that's this Saturday kids!)
She's got some LOVELY prizes to boot! Click on over to her site for more details!!!

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

Wow, I haven't been by your blog in awhile, looks like you are an official rock star knitter! congrats on the snb pattern and the other books too! I'll be looking for your name in the index!!

8:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home