Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Knitty City - Tonight!
Hello All -- yes - I know I'm terribly behind on my blogging... I've a file of 100s of photos from Italy, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Dongguan and Shanghai... it's been a VERY BUSY past MONTH!!!

TODAY - or rather - TONIGHT in NYC...
Shannon Okey will be at Knitty City TONIGHT on her new book tour for her latest book Spin to Knit!

I'm hoping to be able to squeeze in a few minutes there to meet Shannon! It's her book, Knitgrrl2, that I have two designs in from this past spring. We worked everything via email, snail mail etc.

Swing by if you have a chance! Not only is she working on some interesting projects, but Knitty City is a GREAT VENUE with a GREAT STAFF!! Perhaps I'll see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home