Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Birthday Day - Weeeee!

What a lovely birthday! Dan told me yesterday of the plan for the weekend -- Bermuda baby!! Woo-whoo!! I've been trying to track down my friends that live there to make sure we get a visit in!!!
My office brought in this cake (YUM!) and gave me a very funny card! My coworker presented me with a GC to Jamba Juice to feed my daily Protein Berry Pizzazz addiction. Thanks Ramona!

After working late, my dear BF took me out for a wonderful dinner at Thomas Beisl, a German restaurant in Brooklyn near BAM. I'm surprisingly NOT well versed in Viennese food...so this was a meal that added to my knowledge. Everything was YUMMY!! Thanks Dan!!!

I brought my packed bag along --
tomorrow we're off to Bermuda and I'm ready!!

Yippee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home