Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Sunday, March 19, 2006

WELCOME ALEXANDER


In a break from China reporting allow me to introduce my new Nephew, Alexander. Born on Saturday, March 18th at 11:15am. The link thru his name will take you to additional photos...other than the one with the worlds Cutest Neice and her new brother to the left. Keith, my brother, writes that Alana has taken to calling Alex "my Darling." Damn she's cute.
Through the miracle of SKYPE, my parents and I have been able to see Alex, albeit sleeping, and chat with everyone - who seem to be doing very well! One more little one to spoil! Yeah!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

congrats and awfully cute kiddies!

1:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! The new baby is soo beautiful...can I come and babysit :)

5:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a handsome addition to an already gorgeous family! Congrats to you all =)

11:01 PM

 
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

oh he is beautiful! i know all of y'all are so happy to have another member of the family... babies are sooo cute!

11:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home