Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Long Overdue

I know I'm LONG overdue to post this photo...



This is 2/3 of the squares sent to me by the ladies in China (see this post for a reminder...)
Since the original charity didn't reply any longer blankets are being given to Purls of Hope.

I have enough squares left for approx 3 blankets if anyone out there would like to put a blanket together for Purls of Hope (benifiting needy families who where caught in Katrina.) I would also be MORE than willing to give you the yarn to put them together with.

If you are interested -- do let me know ASAP. I leave for China on Monday and would love to get them on their way before I go!

Tonight Dan and I are off to see Entertaining Mr. Sloane -- Off-Broadway showing at the Laura Pels Theatre. Review as soon as I've time! Tomorrow night we're off to Sweeney Todd!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maryann said...

Hi Kimberli, Thanks for dropping by my blog. Welcome to China and see you at the meetup next week. Cheers!

8:13 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

I will seam them up for you jsut email me and I will send my address
knitknat1021@yahoo.com

4:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too...am willing to get these blankets put together...just give me a hollar.....

10:20 PM

 
Blogger Sorka said...

Alright!!! I got my squares these are so well done!! I put a picture up on my blog of them and will photograph my progress! The ladies can check in there!! They can also hit the flags and have it translated into chinese.. My husband added that little feature yesterday!! It's cool!
Denise

8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home