Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Weekend Fun!

roses rosesLast night Morgan and I went out to a lovely dinner at Bolzano's Bar Cucina. The food was tasty (try the spaghetti stuffed meatball or the baked clams!) Nice wine list too! It's a nice choice right before a show...and better than many of the barely average chains in Time Square.

rosesrosesAfterwards, Morgan treated me to see the show Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. At first we were a bit bummed that John Lithgow wasn't going to be in the show that night --- but I have to say -- his replacement was AMAZING! What a FUN SHOW!!!
The cast was wonderful --- had a great chemistry.
Put this one on the list of must-sees when you're in NYC!

2 Comments:

Blogger J. said...

Happy birthday - a little late. I have been behind in my blog reading. Sounds like your having a good summer. Hope your not busy... are you heading back to Asia soon? I miss it, can I come along in your suitcase?

7:25 AM

 
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

oh how lucky! i love that movie so the show has got to be better! i am a big fan of john lithgow too:)

8:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home