Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hello from San Diego!!
I arrived Monday night in San Diego and was all prpared to head to Del Mar for the TV interview at the races... well... sadly something was messed up on the side of the TV folks and the interview was moved to the NBC Studios here in San Diego (so I didn't get to go to the races afterall. Hmph.) Being that I was no longer going to be at the hotel, but imposing upon my friend Tara and her husband Brian...I too them out to dinner last night. We went to Rice at the W Hotel. YUM YUM YUM!

trunk show SD So...this morning went well...the interview was on San Diego's NBC with Marianne (their anchor woman.) She was very pretty and nice to boot! Tara took some photos that I'll load in when i get home (tomorrow) as I haven't got the camera cord with me.

As promised...and a few days late... here is my latest FO!!!
I'll post a photo of my niece wearing it as soon as I get one!
I'm now working on something for ME!!! I'll post photos when it's done...likely Friday!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Gotta Dash!

4 Comments:

Blogger opportunityknits said...

This is such a cute dress. Love the yellow dots.

8:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dress looks great ! I think yor niece must love to wear it.

9:00 PM

 
Blogger J. said...

It's so cute, I hope she likes it. Have a great time in CA.

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

glad you got there safe! what a cute dress! seems like when you start knitting, you hardly have time to make things for yourself!!!! have a safe trip back, can't wait to see those photos of the interview. is this for the trunk show?

12:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home