Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tying up loose ends...
I'm off to the UK tomorrow for a quick work trip. So I wanted to answer these before I went...

Interview for Delia of Wine and Needles
(whose blog cracks me up -- we have the same sense of sarcasm!)
1. You comment often about your jail cell...what would your Ideal job be?
2. What's top on your dream list of items to knit (whether it's because it's unreal or because you want to learn a new skill before making it)?
3. What are your top 3 wines?
4. Plastic? Bamboo? Wood? Metal?
5. And, because I agree with Cheryl that this should always be the last question (in honor of the undercover celebrity) Shag, Marry, Push off a Cliff: Mike Ditka, Owen Wilson, Iggy Pop

Want to play? The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be
different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the
same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five
questions.

Delia was also cool to send me the link to the pattern for the Hot Lava Cardigan that I liked from her site. Go check it out.. I think it's quite adjustable.

5 Things I Miss from Childhood
Marjorie has tagged me for this chain-letter revelation. I'm tagging Kathy, Celia, Dani & Lolly.
If you want to participate the chain-letter part works like this: remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog’s name in the #5 spot; just check to make sure the links are still attached if you copy n’ paste.

1) Nepenthe's Misadventures
2) dynamiteknits
3) purly brites
4) hkknitter
5) Kimberli New York

1. I miss sitting in the lower field amoungst wild strawberries and lazily picking and eatting them straight from the plant.
2. I miss cool summers in my parents very old house...it was built to encourage the perfect cross breeze and seeing the milkyway right over my house, then looking into the field and seeing all of the lightning bugs. So cool!
3. I miss hopping on my bicycle and zooming to Deb's house with tackle, gear and freshly caught night crawlers for an afternoon of fishing in the river (rainbow trout! Yum!) I remember thinking that some day I'd be SO OLD that I'd need a license to do this... One of these trips up to NH I will pick up a license and go fishing with Deb and her daughter at our old spot. THat...that will be a GREAT DAY!
4. Life being simple and slow. (Although I could only handle that for a few weeks now!)
5. Having such a HUGE GARDEN (with good sun) and canning and freezing everything we grew to eat all winter long. The pickles, tomatos, corn, peas...I could go on and on!

4 Comments:

Blogger J. said...

hey you, sadly your blog won't load properly on this OLD computer and so I keep on only getting half of everything! Just wanted to say hi and have a good trip

8:27 PM

 
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

have a safe trip. wow love your childhood sounds like a dream! thnaks for tagging me, interview me:)

4:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! Have a safe trip and hurry home soon!

8:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!

12:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home