Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, June 13, 2005

Cross Eyed...

After working until 10pm on Friday (and getting a new design project due at 9am Monday)...the weekend was a blurrrr of a wedding (yes took photos). Worked on designs until 2am and now have to get back to it!

Today I'm off to the UK thru the week. Yeowch!

Things I have to post ---

~ Thanks to my Stitchmarker Pal for my wonderful markers!!!
~ I took photos of the photoshoot to show those who asked a view of what it takes to put together a catalog.
~ Fun wedding photos too! (I wore a hat and a fascinator!)
~I haven't even OPEN the folder that has all of my Singapore photos... that too shall come.

Have a GREEEEEEEEEEAT week all!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

can't wait to see those photos. i got some great stitch markers from my bead it pal too:)

4:27 PM

 
Blogger J. said...

hope the designs are amazing, have a good trip and eat so great food for me.

5:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw! We're not back in the UK yet, so we'll miss you this time. We found out last week that our stint in Singapore ends on 6 July, so we'll back before the summer is over (and more importantly, before the new Harry Potter goes on the shelves), at least. We'll look forward to seeing you another time in London.

-Gwen

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home