Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, May 30, 2005

I PROMISE -- SOON!

Hi all - CRAZY WEEK --
1. Landed from Singapore to a crazy bout of jet lag (worse than usual)
2. An unexpected round of mouth surgery (including me taking a bite out of my own tongue while it was numb -- still healing - DUH!)
3. Starting to train my new Assistant who started last Thursday (Can I get an Amen!!!)
4. Diving into my garden to dead-head and clean it up -- it grew a LOT over these last 3 weeks! Tee Hee!
5. 4 members of my family staying with me for this holiday weekend -- a FULL house!
6. Hosting a BBQ on Saturday!
7. SP5 matches when out!!! Yeah!


As requested by the SP5 who has me... (hee hee!)
100 things about me

Secret Pal Questionaire (the one I filled out for SP4...I'm SURE it's still be good!)

Phew! Today will be my last day with my folks for a while -- so no more blogging until Wed! I'm burning the photos from my trip to a CD so that I can upload them at the office (high speed rather than this old dial-up!) There are 300+ photos to get thru and select from so...thanks for your patience while I organize!

Wednesday will also be Thank You day! I have a LOT of people to Thank!

Get on out there and enjoy the day Y'all!

3 Comments:

Blogger J. said...

glad your in one piece, have fun with your family

6:58 PM

 
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

sorry to hear about your tounge. i pulled that trick when i had a numb mouth! DUH is right:) glad your back, good luck with the assistant. i read your 100 things about me. always good to know more about a person.

3:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Hope you had a fabulous time!

5:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home