Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Alive and Kicking

Yes - still up to my ears at work -- todays already been a 12hr day at the office...heading home shortly.

A little catch-up...
OK -- I'll start with the food...which I'm SO SURE surprises you!

Took some time this weekend to meet one of Dmitri's best pals from college...Frank...and his GF, Ryan. Fun!
RAOK from DianeRAOK from Diane
Between the overly HUGE amount of food at the famous Carnagie Deli and the afternoon play -- fun was had by all! Yes -- that's 2lbs. (GULP!) of mat smothered by cheese for my Ruben -- and no, I DIDN'T finish it! Heavens NO! Yes, all of the sandwiches there are HUGE!!! And no -- they aren't cheap, but for $3 you can share...unless no one else wants what you're getting! :-) Then you end up with 1.5lbs of a Ruben in a doggy bag!

RAOK from Diane



I decided to frog the sock back to the bottom of the leg on Sunday.
Here it is modeled by Loco -- er -- next to Loco... BEFORE said Frogging... I didn't like where I'd used double thickness yarn.
But --- in the few down moments I've had since Sunday -- it's become this...


RAOK from Diane Heal turned, decrease to foot done -- and now working on the length. :-)

I must dash -- what a crazy week -- need to be back to the office at 6:30am tomorrow.
It's photoshoot week. Thus I'm out on location shooting my next catalog -- for Spring/Summer 2006! (Yep - I work a year ahead!)
Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

love the colors on the sock. photo shoot huh? that sounds pretty exciting, man i really am a cow poke here in katy, texas!

10:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that Ruben is huge. Never seen that big and cheesy of a sandwich. Definitely would take 3 to share.

11:57 PM

 
Blogger Diane said...

I can't believe that is a sandwich! Wow!

I was/am your bead it two pal--did you get your package? I hope it made it to you ok!
I hope you find time to rest during your busy week.

4:13 PM

 
Blogger emy said...

Kimberli, your energy amazes me! Send me some of that potent stuff you've been taking ok? :)

10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home