Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Home Again Home Again!

A quick note to let you know that the monster Singapore Photo Adventure will be up within these next few days! WOW == a few 100 photos to get thru to select the lucky blog worthy ones! And yes -- OF COURSE I squeezed in an afternoon of knitting with some fabulous gals! I mean - I had to have a photo of SOMETHING that will break up the massive amount of food photos that I took! [grin]

I also will post proper thank you's for the wonderful and oh-so-kind RAOKs that were waiting for me when I got home!

And to my Back Tack pal... I'll email when the package is received!
Cheers all!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your pics. I just love the food in SG.

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

great to hear u have reach home. can't wait to see the pics.

8:37 AM

 
Blogger Gewel said...

Hey Kimberli... If you have a few minutes sometime soon, can I pick your brain about what the fashion industry is like these days? I just need to do some fact checking. If so, drop me a line at my email. If not, no worries. :) Thanks!

11:18 AM

 
Blogger emy said...

Hi Kimberli,

Do give us your perspective. It's always interesting to relook at Singapore from the eyes of a foreigner.

2:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, love reading your blog, can't wait to see the pictures. I'm going to Hong Kong in AUG. 05 can you pretty please send me the addresses to the yarn shops you posted. Thanks

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home