Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, March 28, 2005

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED
Hi all! Thanks for stopping by today.

I'll start by telling you that I'm 11.5" thru my 16" skirt for the Petite Chic.
Knitting news is done...time for more important news.



See this BIG BUTTON? Yep - I enlarged is in hopes that you won't miss it!
What's is all about? Click and see or keep reading!

**Note...I plainly stole this description word for word from Justine at Adventures in Asia. Stop by and check her site out!

"There is something you can do this week, on April 1st a blog I read is having a comment-a-thon to raise money for breast cancer research. All you have to do is go to www.californiahammonds.com and leave a comment. People have donated money for the comments and the more comments the more money raised. The author of the blog lost his wife to cancer a year ago and he is doing this in her memory. It's a great cause and it will only take a minute but you have to wait until the 1st for the comment to count in the fundraiser."

You KNOW you have time for ONE MORE CLICK!
So...click the big ole button above and mark your calanders!

Happy Monday Y'all!

3 Comments:

Blogger J. said...

me again, steal away. I read some more of your blog. Sounds like you are having fun in China.

7:58 AM

 
Blogger J. said...

sadly I have no link to email but I will give you my "secret pal" anon address, (watch her read your blog) asiaadventureAThotmailDOTcom Although I am very tempted to try and get there a day earlier so I can knit with some cool people, I'll let you know if I change my mind. Sad that you will be here and I there. Otherwise I would love some yarn store tips ( i do read one HK blog and have a few) if you want any Taipei let me know. They exist and sometimes have amazing stuff but sometimes not.

8:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimberli:

Thank you so much for featuring our fundraiser so prominently. It is much appreciated. I look forward to "seeing" you on April 1.

Greg

8:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home