Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Patience....ROCKS!

YIPPEE - YAHOO!!!
I got word today that I'm about to be accepted into the RAOK Ring!

See ----------->

Look - New link on my blog here on the right! Hee hee hee!
Love it love it love it!

I know some of you are members already...once a member, if I want to send someone something...is there a place to find their addresses? I mean...if I ask them for it...it won't be a surprise now will it! ;-) Words of wisdom here?

That's all for now!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Colette said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Colette said...

There is a database on the group's homepage, where you can get their addresses, preferences, email addresses, blog addresses - everything you need! Welcome to the list.

7:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home