Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

YEAH - MINI SnB ALERT - Hong Kong

After venting my frustrations this morning (see blog below), I got some lovely confirmation emails for a FUN EVENT in HONG KONG next week! What's this?
I'll be meeting with 3 lovely ladies that I've been corresponding with in the knitting world that live in HK for a mini-stitch-n-bitch ---- Hong Kong style!
Yeah! How FUN! FUN! FUN! There's also talk of visiting a YARN SHOP on HK Island -- oooh -- I just KNOW I'm going to have to buy a small bag! Darn me for packing so light in a small bag for 3 weeks away!

I'll post photos - PROMISE!
Back to work I go!

They all do LOVELY WORK!
Check out their blogs too (In order of how I've emailed with them!)

Little Purl of the Orient
Eva's Knitting Journal
HK Knitter


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home