Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Saturday, January 15, 2005

OK - Here we go -- I have the BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!
Look at the toys! All of the toys! Of course - this is the best part of my job (then there is all of that ugly PAPERWORK!!!!)
This is why I do the work IN China rather than shipping ideas back and forth - I just have to be up to my Neck in it, to have my hands wrapped around it! it's a MUST.
The flowers:

After I select a shape - I can have it dyed-to-match any color. That said -- if I like one layer of this flower and a layer of that flower - I can have them custom made. FUN FUN FUN!

The Trims:

Anything from feathers and rattail to yarn and glitzy braid!

The Beads and Buckles OH MY!

You name it! Voila!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home