Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Happy (sniff) Tuesday. Yep...this darn cold is hanging on...just in time for the 14 hour flight to Hong Kong on Thursday! I've been taking every vitamin I can think of, getting more sleep, eatting a super quotient of veggies!

In looking thru the vast blogville this morning I ran across:

This is a new fun link to Doctors without borders.
For a proper button see my sidebar.
Although I've got a cold - I'm really very lucky. Healthy family, friends etc...
I gave Januray's donation $ to them this morning.

Back to packing and organizing this trip I go!
I think I may bring that sock yarn I bought at Whippletree in Woodstock, VT when Dmitri and I went away. I've never knitted formal Socks. I have knitted HUGE Christmas stockings for my SiL & niece...so working heals and toes aren't scary. I just haven't knit socks yet. Hmmm... it's a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home