Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Saturday, January 22, 2005

SNOW FALLS WITHOUT ME

Today I'm a little sad. I hear that NYC is FINALLY getting a nice snowfall...and as per usual...I'll miss it. I LOVE THE SNOW! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
It's why there's a winter!!!

I love to sit with a big mug of HOT COCOA and a bigger bowl of ICE CREAM, snuggle and watch it fall...
This is a past time that I haven't been able to do in years since I'VE MISSED EVERY DARN SNOWFALL by being in CHINA. (Can you TELL I'm in one of those moments where I'd prefer to be home?) Then I bundle all up and go sledding (it's NOT CALLED SLEIGH RIDING BTW... that entails an actual SLEIGH pulled by any mannor of animals - which they DO have where I grew up --- not a peice of plastic that you ride atop snow...that, that's a SLED.)

Bernard left today for NYC...I have another 2 weeks befoer I get to go home. :-(

I got 2 more styles finished yesterday. Work work work.
Today I posted 8 books that I've been meaning to add to my sidebar.

hmmmmmmmmmm...I guess that it's for now...other than -- If you live in a place that gets this foot of snow this weekend -- please - AT LEAST GO PLAY IN IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home