Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A LITTLE BUNNY FOR US ALL

Upon arriving in China I realized that I'd forgotten my sneakers and since I'd decided that THIS was going to be the time I began my excercising full tilt!
So - instead of resting on the - "Oh shucks, I forgot my sneaks"...I went to the local department store and bought a new pair --- the ONLY PAIR that they had in my size -- not exactly cross-trainers -- but they are made by the #1 most popular brand in China right now (for children AND adults!!)
(click photo for larger view)



Yes, the shoe/clothing brand Playboy is HOT HOT HOT here in China -- and also in Japan.

So - this morning I popped them on and went to the GYM -- gave up an hour of quality knitting time mind you! HOORAY FOR ME! :-)

After breakfast, I had to stop and take a photo of the new plant they put out last night as a centerpiece in the hotel lobby...

So pretty - I had to share!
I did get 30 minutes of knitting done on the way to the office in the van!
It's been a good day so far!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberli, Do you plan to buy a bigger bag ? I guess you need something to carry the yarn you will buy in Hong Kong next week !

Eva Shiu

3:57 AM

 
Blogger Gewel said...

Nice shoes... LOL. And that is a really pretty floral arrangement.

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

both of the photographs in this post made me smile. lovely flowers...and all i can say is "wow" about the playboy shoes.
good for you for working out!

9:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo we BOTH got our butts to the gym!!
yay for us!!
it's so hard sometimes to motivate but don't ya feel SO much better after?? :)
we be buff- it's comin...watch out! hehe
luv
Dar

11:37 AM

 
Blogger Genia said...

Kimberli,
Let me know when in March you're planning on being here (DC area) and where you're staying. If we can't find you a SnB to go to we'll make one. I love meeting other bloggers.

FYI: Knit Happens (http://www.knithappens.net) in Old Town Alexandria has a Knit-In or Late Night every Wednesday.

9:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you little hoochie with your playboy sneakers. lol. did you where the ears and bodysuit with the pom pom tail. oh wait, that was me last Saturday at STUDS
:-) Baam

10:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hootchie mama, you!!!! You go on with your bad-playboy-self! Ha ha! Nice SUBTLE shoes! LOL I love them! Now when you tell yourself the bunny story while tying your laces, you'll have something to relate to. LOL xo DJ

10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home