Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

NICE NEEDLES...HEH HEH HEH

Here we go - 3.75" long and growing!
It's moving slower than expected due to the Looooooong 10.5" dpns!
They are the shortest available here in China.



I'm also having more trouble keeping the tension perfect since I do most of the knitting in the van on my way to the factory in the morning...with the shock absorberless-van doing MOCK 10 over roads that are so chewed up you'd have trouble walking over them let alone riding over them -- really it's like off-roading while buckled into a well-used passenger van.

That said --- it's a heck of a lot better than to 70% of the population who traverse it with a moped/motorcycle!

The fingerless gloves.....oooooooooh they are soft and yummy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a bus knitter myself too although the roads are much less bumpier here, my tension is not every even too! So we'll be seeing those mitts next week?

Siow Chin

3:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I love the way the gloves are coming along, but your arm looks as white as a ghost. :-) -Dmitri

6:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home