Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What I Want These Days?

I am trying to decide when to buy the iPod with Video. I really think I'd like it when I travel especially. My current "ANCIENT" iPod is, I believe, version 2 that had come out only 4 or 5 years ago (which we all know is a decade in technology years.)

I would like to get the big one - 80G - so there's room to use it as a back-up hard drive if I go too photo crazy while traveling. And I like the black...it's pretty what can I cay? It would also be nice to have the option of some short TV files or a movie if I can't sleep (there are few chanels, sometimes none, in English at 2am!)
Anyone have any warning or cheers about their iPod with Video?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE mine! I have the 30G. Although the battery doesn tend to drain faster when watching videos. I use it to catch up on my TV shows when I've missed episodes. I say go for it.

7:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUY IT!

I love my 80 gig, and I use it just as you intend to - I love having video when I travel (and with an 80 gig, you can carry whole seasons of tv shows, not just short videos!) and I have the photo transfer thingie - don't do like I did, though, and pack the adapter but not the cable that goes with it.

I find that the battery lasts forever - I rarely need to recharge it fully. Go for it!

12:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home