Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Work Has Begun!!

We have gone from this: Just after the Flood (April 15th) sorting through everything with the help of my wonderful family. I have been sleeping at Dan's and spending as little time as I can at the apartment, unless I'm just relaxing or working in the garden.

It can be, at times, hard to breath and is very musty.

To this: Just over 2 months have passed and they've decided to do half of the room at a time,moving my belongings to the other half rather than pay the money to remove my belongings and do it in one fell swoop...

But in the process we've found THIS... And this...


So now I'm on the continueing search to have it inspected by someone with knowledge of mold. The owner simply says, "Don't you worry about it."

He's supposed to come Friday to see the progess etc.
Time will tell.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SUMmer said...

Gosh! Sure looks like there are plenty of work that needs to be done! It's a long project!

10:02 PM

 
Blogger DDKK said...

How horrid you have to deal with all that, but at least things are moving forward. Hope you enjoyed your trip to London, sounds like you had a great time! Sorry we didn't get to meet up, maybe next time eh? What's more, I'll be in NY in late August, may be in touch to ask you the same question about knitting groups...!

7:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home