Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More FUN

With my new camera at the ready, I've been taking more and more photos! My Flickr Page is getting increasingly full (and I have so many photos from my March/April journey still to edit and add!

These past few days I've been playing with taking Macro photos in the garden.

I love looking at the little things from the garden, blown up to a large size!


More images can be found HERE.

Back to the garden before I head to work! Only 2 more days in town! Oh, and they should have my apartment back together with the furniture moved in before I dash to China on Monday! This means I can move back in after I return from China!!! Yeah!!!

I'm dying to get to my sewing machine! I've lost so much weight that I have a TON of tailoring to do so that I can make use of my clothing!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home