Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Saturday, January 13, 2007

What a busy day!
I shot downtown this morning to meet Allegra for brunch at a sweet french cafe called Petite Abeille - YUM!! Great COFFEE and wonderful buttery steomp (a carrot-potato mash that comes on the side of most brunch dishes.)

From here I dashed through food shopping so that I could get home and start making turkey soup. Hours of cooking down the carcass paid of!! It is one of the best turkey soups I've made to date. Good freezer filler for those cold days ahead.

Watched Prarie Home Companion -- really dissapointed in it.
Oh, and somehow I came from behind and beat Dan in a good game of Scrabble!!!

Weeeeeeeee! A fun way to spend a chilly day!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home