Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, January 16, 2007



Jazz fun Tuesday night!

Tonight I met Allegra for some late night Jazz at Birdland.

We saw David Berger & The Sultans of Swing, Featuring Special Guest Vocalist Jon Hendrick play.

Wonderful!! Jon Hendrick (shown above right) is still the master after all these years and I'm so glad I was able to see him live!! The moment he takes stage, looks up and smiles -- you're done. He's got you and you aren't going anywhere until he tells you you can. His daughter also sung a few numbers with the band - she was enjoyable too!

What a lovely way to spend a Tuesday night.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I love Jon Hendricks and am glad he i s still around, carrying the torch. I got to see him last April and it was a great show.

4:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home