Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Spamalot!

Tonight I met up with the same crew from last night (Jo, Emmanuel, Suzanne, Derek & Honghui) for dinner and to see Spamalot. Jo had secured some affordable tickets that had full view! Thanks Jo!

We started the evening at Seeda Thai for a pre-theatre bite. It was quick, tasty and affordable!

From there we wandered back into Times Square to the Shubert Theatre watch Spamalot. It was indeed a funny show. Although I think you would laugh at more jokes had you seen The Holy Grail, you didn't need to (I was the only one who had seen it!)

Afterwards we popped over to Junior's Time Square for some coffee and dessert. I enjoyed my Rugulah and coffee and everyone else seemed to enjoy their Cheesecakes! Another fun night had by all! My last night out in NYC for a while!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home