Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Much Needed Twinkle

In a time where I can use good news... something to make me smile more than anytime in recent history... today, the November issue of Accessories magazine hit the shelves listing Betmar in the Top 100 Accessories Brands and they ran an interview they did with me to boot! I'm pleased with how it came out. If you see a copy on the news stand, you'll find the article on page 94. Enjoy!







I guess it just proves while one part of your life can shockingly crumble apart...
...at least I have a career that's powering along.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

an interview? wow- way to go girl.

take care of yourself :)

5:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS KIMMIE!!!!!
Keep your chin up. xo

6:45 PM

 
Blogger Sorka said...

ooooh I like the good stuff but I don't like the sound of bad news! ooooh
Denise

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home