Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Last Day

Today was M's last day here. Tonight Dan will fly with her out west for a few days of camping with family. Unfortunately I have to work and have to miss the fun!
So what'd we do today aside from packing?

Pinhole Camera Fun!!!

I know this one is also in the loop above, but I love her concentration -- it deserves its own close-up! Above you'll see M figuring out where to set the camera for the shot, Dan helping her check her choice, the timing of the shot, and a photo of M when she jumped intot he shot hoping to get a ghost of herself on the film.

I can tell that there will be many more days of pinhole fun ahead!

Tomorrow's a big day!
I'll launch my newest line (Spring/Summer 2007!!)

Keep those fingers crossed!!

Safe flight to Dan and M -- they should be somewhere over middle America right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home