Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Monday
The socks are done...and yes, the stripes don't line up. He didn't want them to. AND the yarn-over cable is NOT on the top of the foot...he didn't want it there. He wanted hiking type socks so -- voila.

I've been working on the Jaywalker which I'd cast on in a moment of quiet and have been carrying around for that moment when the Boyfriend Socks were done...



I'm using some of the yarn I bought on my trip to DC a few weeks ago:
OnLine SUPERSOCKE 100 SUMMER - COLOR
Sortierung 64

color: 790
lot: 69773
Made in Italy

Content: 45% cotton, 40% virgin wool, 15% polyamid

So these Jaywalkers are what I'll be carrying around. When I'm at home I'm still working on the shrug.
Back to work I go. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home