Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

MORE PRESS -- YIPPEE


Twice in one week! Yippee! I love when that email comes thru from my press folk!

This is our Citrus Twist conductor's cap in June's Parenting Magazine.
Yeah!
It's one of my favorite caps - love the waffle pique. The two small fabric covered buttons are covered with this great dotted fabric...so it the lining! There's a velcro closure at the back for a perfect fit too! :-)

After I got THAT good news I found out dinner was ON and was able to have a long and lovely dinner with Michelle at The Indian Cafe (always yum!!) We've both been so busy! Always great to catch up!

6 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

that orange cap is fabulous.

sounds like you have been having a busy time as always :) i am going to have to check out the book you mentioned below. i am trying to be more concious about what food i eat, but it is hard!

12:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cap is neat. A very smart design!

1:53 PM

 
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i went straight into the bathroom and looked for my issue of parenting, there it was! your hat :) he he he.. i loved seeing it there. cool hat too.

4:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the cap is really cute. I followed the link but couldn't find it there.

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

ohhh! in my favoirte color, where would one purchase such a cap? really cute-

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Diane said...

I actually recently bought one of your hats--the packable kind with a brim--a sunhat to protect me from the rays. I love it and was excited to see it was one of your designs--which is probably why I ended up buying it.

9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home