Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Sunday, May 07, 2006

GARDEN -- BEFORE




Just a few photos to mark the BEFORE...
Except that...we had already begun a LITTLE bit of work when I remembered to take these...

We have planned to add a raised bed to this end of the garden (shown at the left)... which means that I need to find a way to get a LOAD of bagged soil into Manhattan without breaking the bank!

I need to get it all together so that I can host the June yarn swap that I have in mind...in the garden!!

Off to research soil and compost!

3 Comments:

Blogger Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

can't wait to see the afters! thanks for the loki films links earlier. the filmmakers seem like thoughtful women whenever i hear them talk; i still haven't seen Boys of Baraka and i'm looking forward to seeing Jesus Camp.
have a great weekend!

7:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I come to your place for the yarn swap :D)? Oh well, maybe in my dreams... ...

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

it's going to look great!

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home