Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, April 17, 2006

Yeah CA!!

I'm back from CA! The TV appearance went well as did the trunk show with thte wonderful folks over at the Village Hat Shop. Time spent with my dear friends in CA made it all the better!

After all of the work was done, I met Dan's daughter and we spent a few days at Disneyland. A first trip for all of us! Fun was had by all! Now I'm looking forward to her visits ahead and the month this summer!

It was also lovely to meet one of Dan's oldest friends. Hopefully we'll get to see her on her upcoing business trips to NYC!

I'll replace the photo below with the non-fuzzy one from Dan's camera soon!

Back to the pile of work that is awaiting me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

y'all look so cute together! glad a ll went well and looking forward to see thsi relationship blossom more ;) by the way, really cool that a magazine suggest madonna wear one of your hats!

3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home