Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Knitting Night!



It was so nice to be able to get back to the Tuesday night SnB!
It had been WAY WAY WAY too long! Look at everyone workin' away!

Last night was also special because I got to meet Celia and her daughter!
Celia came all the way from California for a visit with her daughter and we were lucky enough to be able to have her join us for a few hours!

I WAS able to cast on Dan's sock -- using the short row toe-up method (first time I'm trying that!)

I left around 8pm and dashed up town to meet Dan... we'd planned to stand door hoping to get a ticket to the sold out showing of Color Me Kubrick... We deemed the line too long when we arrived and ended up having a lovely meal at Monsoon instead. (YUM!)

Today I'm off to Kentucky to do a trunk show at Dillard's at the St. Mathew's Mall in Louiville tomorrow from 10-3.
If you're in the neighborhood, stop by!

I'm still searching for something fun to do tonight... I'm hoping to find a lovely spot for dinner! And I'm looking forward to some knitting time on the plane. Back Friday! It just keeps rolling! :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Hi Kimberli, thanks the visit and nice comment. I count it a privilege, being the world traveler that you are! Good luck with your trunk show at Dillards.

11:45 AM

 
Blogger Sorka said...

Hey when are you going to have a trunk show at the Dillards in North Canton?? come on.. I'll show ya the cute little yarn shop we have there!
Denise
knitchat.com

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

that is cool that you got to meet Ms. Unraveled herself! I read her blog often~
good luck with the trunk show~

12:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home