Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

C'Mon Madge!

NOTE: I'm still working on uploading all of the photos for the 9 posts still to come from the China trip... bare with me! Meanwhile some fun press news to share!!

According to this weeks Life & Style (on newstands now) -- they think Madonna would look better in one of the hats from my Spring/Summer Betmar collection!



The copy reads: Madge shouldn't have to give up style to cover post-workout hair! Life and Style suggests this topper instead: Citrus Twist (blue cap with floral covered buttons)

I'm off again ---
Friday I'll be doing a live interview in San Diego on KUSI-TV (9/51) News at Ten with Andrea Naverson & Sandra Maas. I'll give tips on how to pick out the perfect hat! Then Saturday I'll be helping folks select hats at the Village Hat Shop - Seaport Village in San Diego! Sure to be fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

busy girl! Don't forget to stop and smell something-er-other... Cute hat... yours, I assume??

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

Wow- how cool is that- all over the world you are!
SD is one of my favorite places~ enjoy the Gas Lamp if you get a chance... my dear friend's boy is the head cheif at the Hilton in the Gas Lamp. check it out if you can~

2:48 AM

 
Blogger Gewel said...

That totally rocks. :)

9:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on Hong Kong knit shops! One of these days, I'll get there myself.

9:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home