Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Friday, November 04, 2005

It's not easy being green...but it's FUN being RED!
Hello hello -- yes- I'm alive. Things have been insane and I'm 2 weeks behind on blog entries! I'll fill them in when time allows!! (Visits with family, Halloween fun and knitting!)

I know I've been MIA... work has taken over my life...budget cuts and hiring freezes have made my busiest season unruley!
I'm back in Asia and have been bouncing around (a night here a night there) for nearly a week... No, I didn't plan the schedule this way, I'm sharing this trip with my boss until Tuesday. Totally exhausting!

A big GIANT thank you to my "Artist in Residence" Secret Pal 6! The package she sent me was FABU!! and I've really been enjoying our emails as I travel!! Thanks a BUNCH!

I'll leave you with some "Things to remember as I travel through China":
1. Having red hair and blue eye -- I'm considered EXOTIC here.

2. Shaving is easy with swollen legs from flying & too much MSG...no need to worry about nicking those pesky ankle bones or knees since you can't see them anyway!

3. Since I can get noodle soups, fried rice and sushi at breakfast...does that mean I can hit the sake/wine then too?

Gotta get back to work!!! (Photo above is from my Taiwan office -- a spot of tea!)
Cheers all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dmitri said...

Yes, being red is fun. And being with red is more fun :-)

11:15 PM

 
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

okay, the chubby ankles comment cracked me up! that happens to me when i am prego! water weight isn't a mysterious ailment ;) love the hat! oooh ahhh, i have red hair and blues eys, i am condsidered exotic somewhere! as you know red hair is a complete curse when your a child, but then people ask you what "color" you use when you get older!!!!

10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home