Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Another One to the Dark Side

What a GREAT way to spend a Monday afternoon!
My upstairs neighbor and producer extraordinaire, Juliet, can to my apartment for her first knitting lesson. She had learned many years ago (from her Grandmother I believe), but never buckled down and tried it.
I loaned her some needles and we went shopping in my stash for something yummy to use for her first project...Fantasia - ski yarn - SIREN in Color 8.
(Same yarn that I used for the wide stripe portion of my Clapotis.) I'll keep you posted as to the progress!


I'm still working on the Here & There Cables from the fabu book SCARF STYLE sent to me by my SP4! It's in Australian Merinos (100% Merino) in color 1012.
I hope to get some time to work on this while visiting with college pals next week in Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home