Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I'M HUNGRY!!
Those were my thoughts this morning when I woke up!!!
Or in otherwords -- BEGONE EVIL FOOD POISONING! I'm in China, land of darn tasty food and you will NOT keep me from it! Yep - - being the food rebel that I am, I got back on the horse -- er -- shrimp and enjoyed some at lunch. IT WILL NOT BEAT ME! :-)
It's good to be able to eat regularly -- I think I made out lucky with my bout of food poisoning. Glad it was likely 1 shrimp rather than the entire meal!!

Knitting news today: I am blocking the cloth I knit on the plane on the way over. I'm shocked at just how small it is? So -- I will add a few rows of crochet all around and perhaps a scalloped edge? I don't want it to look too frilly -- I don't do frilly. Feminine or elegant perhaps - but not frilly. What size (finished) is a washcloth supposed to be anyway?

I'm also proud of myself -- I DIDN'T sign up for the Needle Exchange -- I just haven't that extra time to make the Oct 1 deadline for it! (good girl.) Although the sign-up closed Friday -- it is mentioned that late comers over this weekend will likely be included --- so check it out...there's a little time left!


BTW -- Thanks for those of you who have voted for which SP6 Button I will post on my blog. Remember --- If you haven't VOTED between the two that I chose -- get on it by Sept 12th -- there are PRIZES to be had!!!

This is funny --- since I can't ever picture myself actually wearing those boots - ICK! It does describe what happens when I'm single and dating. Who know I was that hard to approach? LOL!


You Are Big Black Boots!


You can be best described as: attitude
You've got lots of it - and you love to give it
A guy has to be pretty gusty to hit on you
But if he's your type, you'll warm up... a little

What Shoe Are You? Take This Quiz :-)



2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

kimberly so sorry for the one shrimp that made ya sick!! your SP was very good to you. Having overseas secret pals has got to be a exciting. thanks for the props on the needle exchange:) i am hosting it but i'm not doing it this time either...have fun in china, glad the fight was good and people were few.

8:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cloth seems fine to me, but it is hard to tell from just the pic. I have been making some for the Cloths for Katrina group and mine are all about 10x10.

11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home