Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Secret Pal 6 - A Button Contest

So I just signed up for SP6 -- I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to these things! Hee hee!

But I can't decide which button to put up on my blog... so...
I figure I'll leave it up to you all!

Should it be (A) The coolio Yarny Pin-up Girl fitting her sweater (this one cracked me up!)

roses

Or

Should it be (B) The Fabu Gromit (as Gromit is always so Fab! Yeah for the new movie (The Curse of the Were-Rabbit) coming out Oct 2005!!!!)

roses

Leave me a comment with your choice -- I'll let it run thru Sept 11th.
In honor of SP6 starting on/about Sept 12th (Although sign-up ends September 3rd!!), I'll put all those who voted for the "winner" into a hat and send one lucky winner a little something knitty special from my next trip to Asia!! (So don't forget to either leave a link to your blog or an email address so I can find you!!)
NOTE: (8/31/05) -- for all of my pals in Asia -- I'll send you something from the US when I return (I'm thinking something Knitpicky since they don't ship Internationally!)

Good luck!
roses

roses

26 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Go for the girl!!

8:55 PM

 
Blogger Zarzuela said...

I totally vote for Grommitt!! I can't wait to see the new movie!! :)))

Jessica
http://zarzuela.blogspot.com

9:22 PM

 
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

okay i love the lady! that kinda shocked me and i like to be shocked once in a while!!!!

9:43 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

i vote for grommit!!!

11:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll vote for the pin-up girl. That's funny!

11:34 PM

 
Blogger Moze said...

The pin-up girl. I'd have put her on my own blog but for the flack I'd have gotten from family who read it.

12:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, girl, girl!!

And I love the pink dress on your niece, so pretty!

2:46 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm always a sucker for the pin-up pics so I say go with that one :)

6:45 AM

 
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

I like the Fabu Gromit!

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

The pin-up girl is so cheeky...I love Grommit, but I'd probably lean toward the girl!

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Tori said...

The girl is funny but I'm a big fan of Grommit. So Grommit is my choice. I love the colors on your blog!

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I say, go for the girl!!! That's the one I'd use if I were going to participate this round. Have fun!

12:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say pin-up girl. I am signed up for SP6 also and I have been waiting to decide on the button. I think I may have to go with this one too!

You must've been sneaking in some back posts! I was wondering how your trip to the UK was...I go away for a weekend and bam, you're all caught up with like 1052 posts!

Oh and your rant...I TOTALLY agree! I can't understand how some people end up with a degree and don't even have sense enough to use spell check.

1:08 PM

 
Blogger Suzie said...

I love the pin up girl. Va-va-voom!

1:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROMMIT GROMMIT GROMMIT
I HEART Grommitt!!

4:39 PM

 
Blogger Kimberly said...

Hi from Belgium! I am throwing my vote in for the Pin-Up Girl!

5:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Fabu Gromit !

11:12 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd go with the pin-up girl. I love Gromit, but the styling of the pin-up button is nicer IMO.

11:38 PM

 
Blogger StarKnits said...

i'd say the girl is much nicer! and you can see its' SP6! and it draws your attention that's for sure! plus i strongly believe in doing things that make you laugh!
good luck it looks like you'll end up with a draw!

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Nyxxie said...

The Pin up girl for sure!

4:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Im shannen.. i'll vote for the Pin Up Girl coz i love the Classy gal look !!

1:25 AM

 
Blogger J. said...

I am going with the girl too, although grommit is super cute and it was a tough call.

7:11 AM

 
Blogger Saffista said...

I'm definitely thinking that the woman is the way to go!

Samantha
http://www.stitchnbitchlafayette.us

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Diane said...

While I love Grommit, the pin up girl cracks me up! I would go with the girl--something completely different!

10:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for the busty lady!

10:16 AM

 
Blogger Dmitri said...

The pin up... yeah definitelythe pin up

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home