Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Mid-Autumn Moon Festival

After the wee hour calls last night (this morning) from my dear boss, and missing that sleep window, I dragged ass all day...

Then at 6pm the staff (and me as their guest) all headed to dinner at a fab new Chinese restaurant and we ate our fill & then some! We also drank the 2 bottles of Chateau Dauzac Margaux that we'd picked up at customs on our way into China.

Now we're at the dance club...you can probably here the pounding base through this post!

It is only times like this that I wish I had a camera phone to take photos... Camera's are not allowed out of your bag or they take the film/card. It's like frickin' Fort Nox!

I was yelled at (again) for taking a photo of the BUILDING from the outside!

This place is always so...Chinese! LOL!

Not just the music, but the buying of tables, the Liers Poker on every table and the 1980's clips that get mixed into 95% of the songs!

The random performances by a gal singing along with a recorded soundtrack on a staging area in front of the DJ on the far side of the dance floor.

I think I just got my second wind!

An ice-filled trough (literally) of bottles of Tsing Tao has been ordered and we expect 16 more gals to show up from the factory soon.

Oh geesh- the girls just arrived and so did the trough of beers...and they've begun to hand out whistles!

Happy Tuesday! Extra Long work days resume tomorrow for the balance of the trip!

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Sent from my Blackberry

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home