Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Thursday, September 27, 2007

FO and WIP updates!! (knitting content)

Here is a proper photo of the now complete Undulating Rib Socks (Pattern from Interweave's book: 25 Favorite Socks).

You can only see the cool rib when they're on. But as I took them out for their inaugural wearing today, and I happened to have this lovely white wall/shelf handy...I took them off for a few photos.

OK, so that's not 100% true. I copies the FIRST PAGE (duh) and didn't turn the page...and had Dan snap a photo of the next two pages and email them to me so that I could print them out and continue the pattern.

Thanks Dan!

What's now on the needles?


Child's Placket-neck Pullover -- I've so many friends having babies this next year (again!!!)

I photocopied the pages to carry along with me and I cannot recall which "Quick weekend knits" book it's from at this very moment.

I've been knitting it mostly on public transportation and van rides to and from factories. On the MTR (subway) in Hong Kong and on the plane from Milan to Shanghai.


The funny thing is that I didn't realize my continuation of knitting colorscheme until I was on the plane!! I had just pulled two colors that I liked and voila!


I love making kids clothes in fun colors!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home